So anyone who knows me well, knows i say things like “Modesty is dangerous” [In fact Abigail and i are doing a workshop with this title at the Playback Theater Festival in Boston in June].
My pet obsession these days is this blog and it’s traffic. A year ago i was getting 20 hits on an active day, now i get over 200 hits on a good day (of which i have had 4 in the last 7). The big boost in traffic was getting selected postings reposted on StrangeTango.com starting in May. This nearly doubled my monthly incoming hits from April.
And like a junky without a fix, i am thrashing around between visions of how this might be useful as a propagandist and feeling like it is sucking time out of my already impossibly compressed schedule. Part of me loves practicing storytelling on a daily basis and another part thinks i should be sleeping perhaps half the time i am currently blogging in the middle of the night.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Vacancies in Paradise (big asterisk) August 14, 2019
- The Words You Don’t Know Might Help You July 5, 2019
- Paths to Ignition June 29, 2019
- An unexpected path to quinks June 24, 2019
- Rainbow versus Burning Man June 10, 2019
- Getting the Band Back Together June 3, 2019
- May is Quink Fair! Forming May 24, 2019
- Temple of Oracles May 22, 2019
- Craft Weaves Together May 19, 2019