I have a fascination with Anonymous which yesterday released a dramatic (if trite) condemnation and novel threat against Israel.
The threat is that it is going to take Israel off the internet. i am assuming they are meaning the government website or some collection of govt sites, rather than the entire country. Anonymous has recently demonstrated tremendous capacity by just yesterday shutting down the CIA website for several hours. [This is not unprecedented by by Anon which shut down CIA.gov briefly before.] The CIA is neither confirming or denying the attack, so we can assume it was successful.
The Israeli media is quick to point out the group has made claims in the past of failed attacks. One vexing question is how the group makes decisions and if their internal process is such that it will become more reliable with time around its threats.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Bye Denny Ray September 18, 2019
- Vacancies in Paradise (big asterisk) August 14, 2019
- The Words You Don’t Know Might Help You July 5, 2019
- Paths to Ignition June 29, 2019
- An unexpected path to quinks June 24, 2019
- Rainbow versus Burning Man June 10, 2019
- Getting the Band Back Together June 3, 2019
- May is Quink Fair! Forming May 24, 2019
- Temple of Oracles May 22, 2019