I have a fascination with Anonymous which yesterday released a dramatic (if trite) condemnation and novel threat against Israel.
The threat is that it is going to take Israel off the internet. i am assuming they are meaning the government website or some collection of govt sites, rather than the entire country. Anonymous has recently demonstrated tremendous capacity by just yesterday shutting down the CIA website for several hours. [This is not unprecedented by by Anon which shut down CIA.gov briefly before.] The CIA is neither confirming or denying the attack, so we can assume it was successful.
The Israeli media is quick to point out the group has made claims in the past of failed attacks. One vexing question is how the group makes decisions and if their internal process is such that it will become more reliable with time around its threats.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Rainbow versus Burning Man June 10, 2019
- Getting the Band Back Together June 3, 2019
- May is Quink Fair! Forming May 24, 2019
- Temple of Oracles May 22, 2019
- Craft Weaves Together May 19, 2019
- Bye Cam April 27, 2019
- April is #ReleaseTheReport April 4, 2019
- Digital Iron Lips February 26, 2019
- School? December 14, 2018