I have a fascination with Anonymous which yesterday released a dramatic (if trite) condemnation and novel threat against Israel.
The threat is that it is going to take Israel off the internet. i am assuming they are meaning the government website or some collection of govt sites, rather than the entire country. Anonymous has recently demonstrated tremendous capacity by just yesterday shutting down the CIA website for several hours. [This is not unprecedented by by Anon which shut down CIA.gov briefly before.] The CIA is neither confirming or denying the attack, so we can assume it was successful.
The Israeli media is quick to point out the group has made claims in the past of failed attacks. One vexing question is how the group makes decisions and if their internal process is such that it will become more reliable with time around its threats.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Story Telling Workshop Today 8 PM April 27, 2020
- Gabriel – bringer of the high April 20, 2020
- The Gargoyle Foundry April 11, 2020
- Eugene Murals April 5, 2020
- MiniQuink – March 21 Cville Ecovillage February 24, 2020
- Praise from Unreliable Sources February 4, 2020
- Advice to a new planner January 29, 2020
- QuinkFair – Fail Soft October 27, 2019
- Oct 19 – A Community of Communities October 13, 2019