i already live in the future
There is a point in many introductory conversations in which it is time to exchange emails. What you want to do if you can is to tell a story that easily enables the person who is hearing the email to remember it, even if they cant find the scrap of paper that they wrote it down on. This is my short story.
“In the future, email addresses will be so descriptive and completely mapped that if you guessed what the address was, you would probably guess it correctly.” Pause for dramatic effect. “I already live in the future. firstname.lastname@example.org
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Rainbow versus Burning Man June 10, 2019
- Getting the Band Back Together June 3, 2019
- May is Quink Fair! Forming May 24, 2019
- Temple of Oracles May 22, 2019
- Craft Weaves Together May 19, 2019
- Bye Cam April 27, 2019
- April is #ReleaseTheReport April 4, 2019
- Digital Iron Lips February 26, 2019
- School? December 14, 2018