September 29, 2013
So you want to write a guest post for Funologist.Org?
I am happy to review a post a week of yours to consider reblogging – send me your best shot that you think i would like (let’s start with just one).
There are several things you should know about me:
1) I am fast and sloppy and will not necessarily promptly or ever respond to any message you send me
2) I can’t pay anyone anything for posting on the blog, probably forever
3) The things which are most likely to catch my attention are:
- compelling real-life examples of people doing cool inspiring stuff
- theoretical memetics – what ideas are powerful and self-reinforcing
- applied memetics – in which trends are sweeping and manifesting
- colorful and amusing stories (of any truth value)
- stuff that draws strong emotional response, excluding fear
- theoretical and applied funology.
4) I am a traffic addict – tell me how working with you is going to bring more hits to my site and i am your best friend.
Paxus at Acorn
28 Seed pricing 2013
[Edited by Judy Youngquest]
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- April is #ReleaseTheReport April 4, 2019
- Digital Iron Lips February 26, 2019
- School? December 14, 2018
- Camping with Rachel December 7, 2018
- GivingTuesday – Rustling Roots November 27, 2018
- Mega development in Louisa November 23, 2018
- 7000 Doors November 16, 2018
- November is “Gov. Gillum” November 4, 2018
- Want to Phone Bank? October 28, 2018