Your Secret Cabal Invitation
The Point A project, bent on forming income sharing egalitarian communes in the cities of the East Coast, has arrived in NYC. We, the handful of organizers working on it are interested in two things:
- supporting the expansion of intentional communities in the metro region
- starting up a new income sharing egalitarian community in this city
To succeed we will need to find a sizable group of daring people to take the leap into our glorious future. But before that we’ll need to find the team of organizers who will find, cajole, encourage, and arrange that sizable group of daring people. We need our directors of mission control.
As a comic ploy we are calling this group the “Secret Cabal”, for it is neither really – but we believe that some people will want to be part of a secret cabal which is attempting something risky and different, so we chose this name (for now at least). Since we are actively promoting our work and are open to new participants, there is nothing secret about us. No conspiracy, no back rooms, no shadowy plans… but schemes aplenty!
Should you be part of this group? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you think dramatically increasing the options for collective living is desirable and necessary for improving the world condition?
- Do you believe we need to deploy and promote a dense ecosystem of sharing systems to save out butts from certain doom?
- Are you an effective and cooperative organizer?
- Do you live in the NYC metro area?
- Do you have time and energy for a new project?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, you might be a perfect addition to our secret cabal. Which is meeting in Brooklyn on Monday March 10th at 9 PM. Contact me if you are interested.
Other secret cabals could be coming soon to a city near you… especially if you can reach out and tip the hand of fate.