New Transparency Tools Fingerbook
It was two years ago that i was granted a couple hundred dollars by the FEC to produce a fingerbook (small handbook) on the Transparency Tools which are in use at Twin Oaks, Acorn and now Ganas Communities. As with many projects that i start and end up getting stuck, i needed help to finish this one and Marta was that help.
She decoded my cryptic writing, found a bunch of lovely images, corralled the copy into the complex fingerbook format and completed the whole thing before our recent Point A workshop series in NYC.
The PDF for this newly released version of the transparency tools fingerbook is available here.
It is worth pointing out that these are not principally therapeutic tools, rather these are ways that you can express who you are better and also build trust and intimacy. Often there a therapeutic benefits from the use of these tools. But this is more a positive side effect than being central. Perhaps your group could use to have better communication and stronger trust, consider these tools as aids in this effort.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- You can be a hero December 25, 2020
- Madness is not a Unifying Strategy December 7, 2020
- What is better than a Canvass? December 2, 2020
- Georgia Air Team November 29, 2020
- How Trump might win and why the polls are wrong October 16, 2020
- An Action Everyday September 23, 2020
- Why Maine? August 23, 2020
- All Eyes on Georgia July 15, 2020
- A Convenient Catastrophe June 26, 2020