Not the Akashic Record
i have an obsession with social networks. Done right, they are a revolutionary tool of immense power. And of course, so far, we are not really doing them right. We are great at sharing vignettes of our lives our inviting people to events, but they are doing little to organize us by affinities or meet the real needs of the participants.
A friend screwed up an entry on FB and then chastised co-self in a subsequent entry. I recommended that they delete both entries and put in just one corrected one. Just like i encourage people to defriend regularly, i want to support the idea that FB is not the Akashic records (where all knowledge is saved) and instead is a dynamic graffiti wall, where stuff goes up and down quickly. Dont blink you’ll miss it.
PS dont bother searching for the mistaken post, they deleted both their entries and mine chastising them. So on a good day, the revolution is self correcting.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Communities Bounce Back – 5 Events May 18, 2022
- The Hull is Breached: Covid at Twin Oaks April 12, 2022
- Pilgrim Passing March 14, 2022
- Support the Vegan Festival February 25, 2022
- The new, improved 7 Creatures Game February 7, 2022
- Ciao, Cassandra January 21, 2022
- Finley the Vampire Slayer January 8, 2022
- Begging for the Revolution November 26, 2021
- What is a Quink? November 24, 2021